Updates and Changes
- April, 2015: Added presentations about NSF BIO Directorate to the Archived Resources tab
- February, 2015: Updated contents of the Funding Newsletters tab
- December, 2014: Updated contents of the Funding Newsletters tab
- October, 2014: Added New Faculty orientation materials to Archived Funding Resources
- October, 2014: Added Open Access Week information, part of our scholarly communications initiative
- Sept., 2014: Added Dr. Goins' presentation slides, "A Few Words from the Front Lines," on the Archived Resources tab
Contents of this Guide
Welcome to our Guide for faculty resources and support. This Guide does not replace the website of services for faculty at http://www.library.ncat.edu/faculty. Instead it is a place for us to centralize training and links that we have been especially asked to provide by faculty. The tabs across the top (which are also linked below) represent how-to information and FAQs that have been requested by faculty members here on campus.
To the left you will see a box of links to other Guides that collect information that faculty may find useful. Or, consider clicking the LibGuides logo at the top of the page and exploring our other Guides.
If you have any suggestions of requests that you would like added, please feel free to contact me with my contact information (to the right of this box).
Thanks for using your F. D. Bluford Library!