Theses and Dissertations Online
A&T Thesis Collection
To read past theses and dissertations from A&T graduates, visit the F. D. Bluford Library Archives department. Theses and dissertatiions can be searched in the library catalog like other library materials. Due to their historical and unique natures, items from the Archives (location "A&T Spec Coll" in the Catalog) such as theses must be used in the Archives department.
To contact the Archives for assistance, information, or to ask about a specific thesis please call 336-285-4176. The Archives is normally open 8am to 5pm Monday throught Friday. It is located on the 2nd floor of the F. D. Bluford Library.
Welcome to this library guide on research planning for the dissertation writing process. Each tab breaks out some comments and resources for different stages of the dissertation process.
- This tab, or HOME, has general tools for dissertaions. Consider checking out one of the books below to really understand how to organize your dissertation!
- The RESEARCH QUESTION tab has hints on why and how to make a research question or thesis statement. Starting your dissertaion without a good research focus is just making more work for yourself.
- The LITERATURE REVIEW tab offers some starting resources on the literature review, and links for more.
- The MODELS AND METHODS tab has some resources for thinking about how and why you need to pick a methodology.
- And the WRITING STYLE tab links to information on writing and citing.
Books to Get Started
A&T Grad School Guidelines
Try these related Guides: