Last Updated: Aug 31, 2016
Use the eBooks tab on the library homepage to access the various electronic book collections. For certain collections, you will need to first "establish a free account" on campus to access ebooks off-campus.
Massive copying may be limited due to licensening and copyright restrictions.
To your right are some eBook Collections appropriate for Applied Engineering Technology.
-collection of technology ebooks; use the "All Collections" drop down menu and select "EngineeringPro" then under "Browse Topics". Select ""Engineering Topics" on the drop down menu to access "Civil Engineering" books [building construction, concrete and materials. hydraulics and hydrology and architecture, civil, geotechnical, structural, surveying and transportation engineering as well as a multitude of additional eng9neering areas. LOGOFF.
NOTE: to access create a username and password,
- collection of eBooks produced by The Chemical Rubber Company.
- collection of eBooks; start with the "All Subject Areas" drop down menu to locate "Civil Engineering and Construction Materials".
- encompasses eBooks and eAudiobooks; includes over 42,000 titles in the three disciplines: humanities, sciences and social sciences.
NOTE: To access, establish through "free account" link while on campus
- via Ei Engineering Village, comprises six collections of eBooks focusing on materials, mechanical, electronics, electrical, chemical. petrochemical and processes.
NOTE: End Session
- interactive collection of humanities, sciences and social sciences eBooks; includes engineering reference and series books.
Wiley Interscience Online Books
- engineering, science and technology eBooks; includes a separate collection of reference titles. Select: "Engineering" under "Browse By Subject Area", then select "Civil Engineering"under "Browse By Category".
The FIRTH of Forth Bridges (for train and Firth Road Bridge for automobiles) are located in Scotland.
For the complete panoranic photo of both bridges:
Photo by Lutz Mager
Google Earth ID110327