Here are lists of databases that might help you, organized by category. All of these databases are available for on and off-campus users here or by going through the Library's Home Page at http://www.library.ncat.edu.
To find these databases from the Library Home Page:
- Choose the AggieGOLD tab from the Library home page
- Click Search for Databases by Name and then enter then name of your Database
- Click on the letter that is the first letter of the name of your Database
- Look in alphabetical order for the name of the database
- Finally, Click on the name of your Database.
Please note: For off-campus access, please sign in by using your username, and your password.
Your username is the one you use for Blackboard or Wi-Fi For example, if your email address is email@example.com:
- username: agoodstudent
- password: xxxxxxxx
- (same password as for Blackboard or Wi-Fi)